Every replay contains a large timeline at the foot. This timeline helps you navigate the developer session and quickly understand what a developer did.
Let’s take a look at an example:
For each column:
- The microphone represents the number of words spoken. The darker the icon, the more words spoken.
- The green boxes represent the number of lines of code added.
- The red boxes represent the number of lines of code removed.
- JS means .JS was the most popular filetype edited.
- Code represents the name of the application that spent the most time in the foreground.
Using this information, you can easily jump to the part of the cast where a developer uses an image (.png) or starts coding (.js). See below: