Every replay contains a large timeline at the foot of the page. This timeline helps you navigate the developer session and quickly understand what actions were taken during the candidate’s session.
Let’s take a look at an example:
For each column:
- The microphone represents the number of words spoken. The darker the icon, the more words spoken.
- The green boxes represent the number of lines of code added.
- The red boxes represent the number of lines of code removed.
- JS means .JS was the most popular filetype edited.
- Code represents the name of the application that spent the most time in the foreground.
Using this information, you can easily jump to the part of the cast where the candidate uses an image (.png) or starts coding (.js). See below: